Thursday, October 26, 2006


We Have Puppies!

Last Friday night I could tell the Sofia was not feeling well so I thought she would probably have hers that night. I got up about 1 to check on her and it was Hildie that had 3 puppies! Hildie had one more and then Sofia started. I didn't get much sleep that night. Sis said she would watch a while so I went back to bed. I got up two hours later and Sis was back on the couch fast asleep. Hildie had two more and Sofia had one more but I wasn't there to help her and she lost that one. She gets busy with the others and forgets to take care of the new one if I am not there to assist. Sofia also had one that was not right, you could see its brain where the skull didn't go together at the top of the head. So Sofia had 5 but only has 3 now. The total was Hildie 6 and Sofia 3. Sofia's are all girls and their names are Harmony, Melody and Charity. Haven't named the others yet.

No comments: