Monday, September 08, 2008

We had a beautiful day Saturday, didn't make much money but it was a nice day. We sold 3-4 signs and one bench. We would have sold more benches but there was so many people there that they were walking up to a half mile from their parked cars and they couldn't get in to pick up a bench. They were too heavy to carry out so we couldn't make the sale. We could only refer them to our shop and hope they come back. We got orders for a few signs so I will be busy for the next 2 weeks. I think they said there was about 4-5 thousand people there. I did give out all my cards and had to handwrite a few so it was a good day anyway. My dog Becka was due to have puppies that weekend but I thought it would be about Sunday or Monday. When I got up at 6am on Saturday I noticed she was about to deliver. I grabbed a laundry basket and a blanket and in 5 minutes it was coming out. I had to help because it was coming feet first and that is not the usual way. I pulled on it a little and it popped out. She only had the one and Mom and pup are fine.

No comments: