Tuesday, May 05, 2009

Have you ever wished we could all write on the same blog so we could all see everybody's blog on the same page? Well, if you haven't, I have. I finally figured it out. If I add each of you as administraters on my blog then all of you can write and add photos to the same page. I did add you as administraters so you can all blog here on the same page. I chose my blog only because it it the only one that I can change the settings on to be able to add you. I am not sure how it works but I am sure you can figure it out. If you don't want to do it this way, no problem, we can continue as we have been but I just thought it might be easier then having to move from one page to another. I sent out emails about it too.

1 comment:

Farm Girl said...

I might try it if I could figure out how. I tried the sign in and it took my to my Dashboard. Don't see how to do it.

I didn't see any email from you.