Thursday, September 10, 2009

I love working with sassafras wood, it smells like rootbeer! Give yourself 10 points if you know why it smells like rootbeer. Dont answer it here, just let me know if you gave yourself 10 points.

This message has been sent using the picture and Video service from Verizon Wireless!

To learn how you can snap pictures and capture videos with your wireless phone visit www.verizonwireless.com/picture.

Note: To play video messages sent to email, Quicktime@ 6.5 or higher is required.

1 comment:

Lois said...

Sassafras Root? Sure. I thought everyone knew that. Sassafras tea or 'Poor Man's Root beer.' We made that as kids. Remember digging the root, shaving the bark off and making that WONDERFUL smelling tea? Don't know why we did it but as little kids we would also eat the leaves of the sassafras tree. I tried it again a couple years ago and I can't imagine what in the world we did it for, it was AWFUL, bitter too. Kids will do about anything I guess.