Thursday, January 27, 2011

So with a birthday like the big
FIVE OH coming up, it sets ya to thinking
about life an stuff...... I could get
all sad an upset about it an cry for a
week or I could look at it a different
way. Say you were getting on up in age,
maybe 75 or so and somebody offered you
a gift. The gift was to be able to turn
back your age by 25 years and be 50 again.
How many of us would accept that gift?
Jump at it? Grab it and enjoy it to the
best of our ability? I know I probably
would and that is how I am going to look
at 50, as a gift to be cherished, enjoyed,
and lived to the fullest! After all, 50
is still young, to some of you guys anyway. Lol

1 comment:

Jeanie said...

Happy Birthday, girl! Nothing you can do about it anyway, so might just as well enjoy yoursef and ask for a very nice present! LOL