Friday, October 07, 2011

come-on somebody,update these stale bloogs,bloggs,blurpsor blabs............look who's complaining----------Daddy and I went to French Lick to a viewing but didn't stay for the funeral,,her name was Libby ,,she came to church several times ,,she had a liver transplant that didn't go well....... we stopped at a yard sale on the way home.I bought 2 little red cardnals for 50 cents and haven't seen them since,, I guess that won't break the bank!!!!!!!!!!or me either..... We have had 3 frosts, one pretty hard one ---next day 80 degrees!!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't know whether to shut the doors or turn on the air conditioner !!!??? ....we also stopped at a Trader-Baker store in Corydon I DIDN'T buy anything but I did take my shoes OFF and walked around the Whole store in my Knee-high hose.........sure felt GOOD My sore big toe appreciated the freedom too!! ......Oh ,we stopped at LOOOOOOOOOOg John Silver's for a bite of fish and chips---and,yes I do KNOW better and don't try to tell me thatYOU don't EVER do any thing like THAT !!!!.. (because I won't believe it)...Sharon,did you make wild grape jelly yet or just put them in the freezer for now?
I surely did enjoy my day with y'all bye now ..MOM

3 comments:

Bluebird74 said...

Mama dear did you get turned around? I went to your blog to see what you wrote,and nothing was there :(( I finally found you here though.
Yesmom, I have done that too - my favorite thing is there hush puppies w/the malt vinegar!

mom said...

I pour the malt vinegar on the fish ,chips and chicken...don't tell ANYONE --ANYONE that I always add a few aaahhhh squirts of MT.DEW to the mist--gives it a little more flavor...and while I'm confessing I eat the crunchy things they add on the plate also.........

Jeanie said...

The extra "crunchy things" are my favorite part of eating at Long John Silver's! Yummy! :P