Wednesday, August 23, 2006




Well, I am tired of bird butts too. Thought I would put something prettier on here for a while.

The injured baby bird finally died, I think he is better off now. We have 3 live ones at the moment and one more egg to go.

It sure has gotten nice in the mornings for walks now, cool, clear and quiet. I love it! These dogs are messing up my walk time now. I have 2 girls that have become really popular with the boys and I have to keep the boys all seperated, 3 different places so we don't have any bloody fights. Looks like we will be having more pups about the 4th week in October, ready to go just before Christmas.

We had a nice day Sunday, thanks you guys for all the left overs and 'stuff'. We finished up the Chicken salad, baked beans and bar-b-q last night. I guess that means I'll have to cook tonight, Rats! I did make meatloaf last night, I was going to have it for supper but when I got home Terry had already fried him some potatoes, warmed some roast beef and sliced some tomatoes. For himself I might add. I didn't see any left overs for me laying around. Sarah Beth had already thawed the hamburger for meatloaf so I went ahead and made that for my supper.

I'll let Lois tell about her little venture at the shop where I had to go and rescue her, He-he!

1 comment:

Lois said...

Who's little venture? Not me, I wouldn't do anything like that. Well, maybe. Just didn't listen to that 'Still, Small, Voice' that prompted me not to lock Ruth's office door, yet. I argued that I was done in there and there was no reason not to lock it, so I turned the lock and pulled it shut behind me. OOOOOOOOPPPS! Forgot to pick up my purse and keys. It was dark by then and my phone was in my purse, locked up tight. Had to walk down the road to find a phone, knocked on a strangers doo and the ladie let me in and handed me her phone, in the dark, no lessI stayed late at the shop to strip the finish off a table. Gotta go, I should be at Bea's right now to relieve Mom, and Timmy's not up yet, forgot to wind my alarm clock. OOOOOOOOPPS again.