Tuesday, September 05, 2006


Growing like weeds! I am hand feeding all three of them 4 times a day. We named them Coda, Pepper and Star. Mom and Dad bird are "doing it" again! Please Stop!!!
Sarah Beth is cleaning here room, again. It is a milestone in her life. Out are all the stuffed animals, Barbie dolls, Brat dolls, plastic horse figurines, coloring books, pet rocks, legos, baby dolls and all that 'kids' stuff. Awwww........ I miss my baby girl already! She sorted through her clothes and we have 5 garbage bags stuffed full of clothes to take to the shop! She desperately wants to remodel her room and I don't blame her a bit, it is a desperate situation. I wish we could bring someone out tomorrow to start on it but........
Terry worked late tonight, he made it in about 7:00. Just in time for porkchops, bisquits and gravy, fried potatoes and corn. They dug 16 post holes today and set 16 posts in concrete for a building someone hired them to build. Needless to say, he was wore out. Sis wanted me to help her clean in her bedroom so she cleaned off the table for me without being ask! Amazing how thoughtful they are when they want something.

1 comment:

Jeanie said...

Looks like you are in the bird business also! Wish I knew the answer for the feather plucking parent for you.

I thought I had left a comment for you the other night but must have not hit the Publish button after I previewed it. Opps!