Wednesday, December 13, 2006



I took puppy pictures today of the puppies that will be for sale next week and just had to get on of little Becka too. She will be 4 months old on Christmas day and weighs just 2 1/2 lbs. Some of the puppies that are just 8 weeks old outweigh her by a whole pound!

I am at Bea's right now, looking for something to watch on TV. She has about 85 channels and I can't find a thing to watch. Maybe it could be because it is 10 minutes till 1 in the morning, you think? I had 2 cups of coffee for supper and they were not decaffinated. I have had a caffeine buzz for about 6 hours now. It's a wild ride too. I usually drink decaffinated coffee, I am not used to this!

The coyotes were just outside my window having a wild party, I thought I heard something on the TV but I muted it and I still heard it so I went to the back door to listen. I must have made too much noise because they quit and all is quiet now.

We sure do miss Sis while she is in Florida with Lois. She said she misses too, a little bit anyway. Lois said they might go somewhere and do something fun if she could just get them out of the pool long enough.

Today I went to Dad's to help him install his new printer and digital camera. That took us about 3 hours but we got it done. I think he will enjoy that camera if he can just remember all the steps to taking pictures and putting them on the computer. When I left there I had to go home and clean up 24 to 28 hours of puppy poop. For some reason I can't seem to get Terry to do that while I am gone. Go figure. The puppies were out of their little pen and into the big dog's pen and had been for a long time so it was a mess in there. When I got it cleaned up and locked them up in their pen again you would have thought I had locked them in prison. I was VERY loud in there until they wore them selves out and fell asleep. Ask Sarah, she called me during the melee and couldn't here herself think.

Well, it is after 1 in the morning now and I may be able to fall asleep now if I try real hard so I guess I'll give it a try.

Note to self: NEVER DRINK 2 CUPS OF COFFEE BEFORE BEDTIME AGAIN!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Farm Girl said...

I think I will stick to baby diapers! You can have that job!!

Your 'Becka' is cute. She sounds like a 'purse' puppy. She could fit in your pocket too.

I try not to drink coffee after 3:00 PM, or I have one of those kind of nights too! It isn't fun!