Monday, December 18, 2006

Well, I have managed to simplify my life a little, I gave all the birds to LeAnne, my neice, and tonight I found someone to adopt Boogie, the little chihuahua that was peeing all over my house when he didn't have his diaper on. By tomorrow night I will be down to 3 pups left and that sure cuts down on the clean up time and effort. Hopefully those last 3 pups will be gone by the weekend.

Does any one besides me feel like the Christmas season is rushing by and there is no time to enjoy it? Terry ask me yesterday, " Is this what Christmas is supposed to be like?" We rushed home after church to stuff all the puppies in a cage and rush to the shop to meet a buyer. They took their time deciding but that was okay because they finally decided to take 2 instead of one. When they left we had to rush to Jasper to open presents with Terry's family. We rushed to WalMart to get dog food and some stuff for Terry's lunches this week and barely made it back in time to pick up the leftover pups at the shop, rush home to deposit the pups in the pen and rush out the door for church. It was our night to go caroling at the housing then back to church for a snack. We ate and left early to stop a Dad's so I could read my email. I was having trouble connecting at my house and this is a bad time for that when I have puppies advertised and customers wanting to email me. By the time we got home it felt like we had been gone for a week.

We got up at 8 this morning and I had to be to work at 9 so I just had a minute to drink my coffee and eat my donut holes, feed and water the dogs, clean out the puppy pen and kiss my husband goodbye at the door. He follows me out the driveway and we head to our seperate ends of town. I kinda like my job here at Bea's, I can just sit and do nothing most of the day and it's great. This was not my job of choice when I started here but it has turned out to be a lifesaver and not as bad a job as I thought.

So how about this weather? Some December, huh?

2 comments:

Yvonne said...

I feel as rushed as you do - and not sure when and if I will be able to stop and enjoy...

Farm Girl said...

Maybe that is what happened to the Christmasy 'spirit'? It 'rushed' away with all the busyness. How do we make it stop?