Monday, May 07, 2007

Ahhhhhh.........My laptop died!!!!! Nooooooo....... Pleeeeeeaaaaas!!


Boy, do I miss that! It wont load Windows for some reason. I hope it is fixable. I'll have to take it to the repair shop to find out though. I have done all I can think of to do.


Well, something must be working for me, I had 4 different people tell me Sunday Morning how good that outfit looked on me. It was a simple long black flared skirt with a lacy black and pink pullover top. It is an outfit I have worn before but nobody seemed to notice. Apparently something was different this time. Oh, I know, maybe it was because I LOST 12 POUNDS!
Thanks everybody for noticing. Hey you guys, it's fun to look in the mirror now isn't it? It isnt so scary when we accidently see our selves in the plate glass window, and now when sombody tells me to "haul butt" I don't have to make 2 trips!

2 comments:

Farm Girl said...

Good for you! It feels so goood to fit in your clothes doesn't it? Especially when someone else notices! Woo Hoo for you!

Jeanie said...

So sorry to hear of your laptops demise. Hope they can fix it for you.

LOL ..."haul butt" I don't have to make 2 trips!" Love it! Keep up the good work. :)