Thursday, April 19, 2007

He is totally fascinated with the pet rats. He is the one that killed our first pet rat so we have to watch him close. The rats live in the basket, entering and exiting through a whole in the other side very similar to the hole on this side.
I thought this was funny.
I didn't get home yesterday like I thought, I was there another day but did get to come home this morning. I was hoping for a pretty day so I could work outside but that was over ruled so I decided to take the rat dog in the above pictures to the groomer. He got a bath and a blow dry, combed out a little, and his under carrige shaved. He definitely smells better. I am going to get a few good pictures of him with his long hair then going to get it all shaved off. An inside-outside, country dog does not do well with such long fine hair.


No comments: