Tuesday, April 17, 2007


I have no idea whats been going on at home. I have been here at Bea's now for 5 days and 5 nights. The last time I went home I was so disgusted with the mess that Terry felt sorry for me and volenteered to keep the dishes washed while I was away. I know he washed them once but I would be suprised if they are still washed. I ask him to just keep the kitchen table cleaned off and it would look so much cleaner in there with just that. Usually it is covered with mail, newspapers, receipts and dirty dishes. I hope he has been a good boy. Sis has her chores to do, mainly keep the bathroom clean but I bet the floors have not been vacumed in days. Oh well..... I wont trade them off just yet. I think I will still keep them around a little longer.
Mom's over her little sickness and should be back tomorrow. I'll be glad to see her coming.

1 comment:

Farm Girl said...

Wow! that is a long time to be away from home! I hope you can recognize it when you get there. Those puppies have missed you, I'll bet.