Sunday, April 15, 2007







I can't seem to post a comment on my blog so I'll just put it here. Yes, I do remember the little dog. It's name was Peanut and we have a picture of it curled up in the dog bowl, taken one Sunday morning before leaving for church. I do remember about the kittens too. He was the only little dog we ever had and he didn't last very long.

I have been at Bea's now for 3 days and will have one more to go. This can get old. I took Nidrah's dog for a walk around the park this morning while Nidrah was feeding Bea lunch. It's was quite brisk. Hot while the sun was shining and cold when the wind blew. It felt good to get out and get some exercise though, and I really needed it.

Sis called me and said that her and her dad went mushroom hunting today and actually found some. She was all excited. They put them to soak in salt water and we will probably have them for supper tomorrow night.

Terry said he and sis might come over here to Bea's and visit with me for a while this evening. That will be nice. It is 8pm and Bea is in bed and all is quiet.

Any body need any grapes? Terry went to the auction in Taswell Friday and bought a whole flat of seedless green grapes for $5.00! I already gave Nidrah a bag full. I guess I ought to quit here now and go eat some grapes.

No comments: