Sunday, January 06, 2008

Still eating! still growing, but not very fast. He is just starting to get up on his feet and walk now. Since I have been home the last few days he has gained a lot of weight. I cannot feel his back bone and hip bones like I could. I don't think Sis feeds him enough while I am gone. I'm thinking of taking him with me and doing it may self.


Meet the newest member of out pack. He is a 7 month old registered Yorkie. I got him from Margie for a fair price. Another dog is the last thing I need but I have decided to put Hildie, Sofia and Blade up for adoption as soon as their pups are raised. Sofia has been spayed and Hildie will be when the pups are done with her. With my two big girls spayed, I don't need Blade as a daddy any more. He is too big for my little Becka so he is looking for a new home. Any ideas? He is a really sweet house dog. You can't help but love him.







Getting the 'necessary' stuff done.





Here are the first photos of the new pups. Four girls on the left and the two boys on the right. They are just about 4 weeks old here.
It was pretty chilly here for a couple days, it had to be cold to freeze the pond. The big dog was able to walk across the pond but she didn't venture out very far.






1 comment:

Jeanie said...

Hello...was looking for an update on Tiny Tim. Glad he is still eating and growing. Good news. :)

Have you given up on eBay or just taking a break (too busy)? Rick was saying that they have gone up on their fees a lot. Can you confirm this?

How is the laptop doing? Is Mom having problems with it already?