Saturday, January 19, 2008

Yes Jeanie, I do need to update. I been aiming to for a while now, just couldn't seem to get to it. Well, I found a minute so here goes. Tiny Tim is doing great, he is off the bottle and lapping milk now. That is so much easier for me. We had him to the vet on Tuesday. He weighed a half a pound. I was worried because when he drank his bottle the milk always came out him nose really bad and he sounded really conjested. Doc said that as long as he was so lively, just keep doing what I am doing. Since he is lapping milk now that problem is not so bad. Doc said he might grow out of it. Took him back to the vet on Friday for his parvo shots. I wanted to get that done as soon as possible since we had a case of parvo here last fall. He had doubled his weight and weighed 1 pound. This was a different vet, usual vet went for surgery or something. This vet was totally blown away by how little this guy is and how well he is doing.He said he is about the size of a 3 day old puppy. I think he is a little bit bigger then that, maybe a two week old pup. Here he is just chillin' in his bed.



He knows where to find the heat too.

Here he is attacking the big dog's bone. He is just now getting a tooth or two and that is about 2 weeks behind his litter mates. He ate some chicken tonight. I was so proud of him.


No comments: