Monday, March 17, 2008

Okay, finally a keyboard beneath my fingers! I can type and you can read it this time. We drove all night last night and got to Rachel's house at 6 am. I knew I would not get any sleep there so we decided to just drive on home. Sis kept me awake and poked me when I drifted. She was so tired that she was giggly all the way back from Rachels. We stopped at Wal Mart in Corydon to wake up and she wanted to check out the swim suits. Couldn't find anything we both agreed on so I called Lois and ask if we could come there and crash for a little while before we head home. I slept for about 2 hours but Sis is still sleeping.

1 comment:

Jeanie said...

Sounds like one of my weekenders that I used to do when Mom lived in AL! Glad you all made it back home safe. Hope you had a good time! Tiresome but still fun. :)