Thursday, March 06, 2008


This was Timmy's birthday cake from Sis. A giant chocolate chip cookie! Happy 8th birthday Tim.

Puppies are all gone. One lady took the last two. She took one and called back and wanted the last one. I was really happy about that. I didn't want to have to keep her for a while and I am glad she got to go with her sister. Now, little Becka is supposed to be pregnant and due the end of this month but....... she should be showing by now and I cannot tell that she has gotten any fatter so it may not have happened. Well, it did happen, I saw it but maybe he was too young. Is 7 months old enough? or maybe it's her fault. I guess we just have to wait and see.

4 comments:

Lois said...

That was sweet of Sis to make Tim birthday treat, looks good, and he didn't even bring his ol mom home a crumb.

Lois said...

Just posted a comment and it was wiped out so I'm not posting another, now. Dumb puter!

Lois said...

OK, so it excepted that one, I change my mind, maybe I will try again. Soooo, as I was saying, I stand corrected on the poem. Frost, snow, duh! You're right. Didn't know you were into poetry.If you come across any poems by Edgar Guest, read them, he wrote some good ones. I have a book of his work written in 1919, and have read some really good ones of his in IDEALS.

Jeanie said...

Must have been too good, sorry mom. :) Hope they didn't get a belly ache from eating the whole thing!

Sorry but I don't know how old before a male is fertile. I Googled it and there are various opinions about it. Seems that a test is the only positive way to know for sure. Or like you said time will tell you! :)