Monday, February 25, 2008























Who says you can't wash dishes and talk on the phone at the same time?
Well, we are down to 3 puppies left in the pen and two of them are sold so I guess we havn't done so bad. What is weird is that I can put an ad in the paper to run over the weekend and get few to no calls during the weekend but the following week I get all the calls and sell all the pups.


This is our last little girl left. She hasn't been chosen because she has shorter hair then the rest. The fluffy ones always go first. We may have to keep her for a couple more weeks but I am confident that she will find her forever home soon.

1 comment:

Jeanie said...

If I didn't have Boots I would have loved to had Tiny Tim also! Boots is so big that I could just see him beating up poor Tim. He doesn't like the stray dog "Shorty" that comes around outside either. I'm positive that he wouldn't want the competition for my lap. He is spoiled rotten. I have to tell him "NO" when I'm on the computer, as I have trouble typing with him in my lap.

Yes, I do remember the car hood and sledding down the hill. But do not remember the tree! LOL I still love to sled but need a toboggan here as we don't normaly get enough snow for my sled. David put some bricks in a few holes down the driveway and that did NOT help either. ;)

Hope Terry's helper doesn't lay out very often! That sounds like hard labor for sure and not good on the body parts. Hope you are feeling better soon!