Friday, April 18, 2008

I guess Sis gets bragging rights, She found 3 mushrooms last night. Her daddy was really proud of her.
Well, tell us where you were and what was going through your mind during the earth quake. I was asleep on Bea's couch and was rudely awaken by the shaking and rattleing. The house was shaking and the pictures on the walls were swaying. I knew what was happening but it was going on so long I was wondering if I needed to find a doorway to stand in. I was scary and I don't look forward to going through that again any time soon. Terry call me at 8am and said that Sis slept through it but he didn't. He thought it was a nuclear bomb or something. He said the dogs were all barking too. Then this morning at 11:15 was the aftershock at 4.5 and Sis felt that one and called me all excited. Well we had our excitment for a while.

1 comment:

Jeanie said...

Dad and I was talking about you all Friday and was wondering how everybody made out with the earthquake and aftershocks. Now, I'll have some news for him. Glad it wasn't any worse!

Enjoyed getting caught up on all your posts. I have been having computer problems, so Rick gave me a disk with a different browser to use. It is working great! Glad to be back. :)