Wednesday, April 09, 2008

This is Wednesday morning...

This is Wednesday morning and I finally got a day off, so I've been out here digging in my Irises. Trying to get all the grass, I did that Sunday afternoon too and ended up with a backache so bad I could hardly sit. but I've recovered from that and now I'm back at it again. 'Coz it's a big job, trying to get all the grass out of my Irises, so they will bloom this year. They didn't bloom at all last year and I was so disappointed, but that was because of the frost. It froze and it killed the bloom, so hopefully this year we won't have that problem and they're gonna be so beautiful. So, I've gotten almost all the way down one side of the driveway. And then I'll gotta go down the other side. And I'll show you a picture when I get them all done. I decided to blog this way because I can't seem to ever get the time to sit down and turn the computer on. listen

Powered by Jott

Here is what we are looking for but we are not quite there yet.

1 comment:

Lois said...

Way to go girl, glad it's you and not me. Then again, if I were there I'd help ya. I looked for that pretty picture last year and didn't see it. My floweres flopped too, since Little Bit started school.