Saturday, May 03, 2008

They came home some happy campers from this hunt! 139 mushrooms! We be eatin good tonight!
Here is the next batch to show their colors. I can only find maybe one or two plants that may not bloom. This is going to be a pretty good year for iris.

It looks like the new blog spot
The Meetin Place isn't going to do what I thought it would. I thought that when each one of you guys would blog on Blogger that it would show up there but it isn't showing there. So, plan B, If everybody wants to move over there and blog on that page instead of on Blogger then you can also read all the blogs there. You can upload photos and everything just like here. It may be to big a change and to much bother but it is there if you want to.

1 comment:

Lois said...

WOW! You didn't invite me over for even a little taste. I've begged Sis for the last two years to find me a mess and I'd PAY her for them.