Friday, August 29, 2008


Hey, where is my caffeine ? I wondered why I was so sleepy about 5 pm tonight. I see now, Mom bought decaffeinated coffee! Now I will have to go to bed early tonight.

Below is my MySpace blog for tonight.



You should hear Sis squeal when she feels a puppy kicking in Mommie's belly, and boy, do they kick! You would think she has never had puppies around before. Even after about 18 litters of puppies, she still feels like a new mommie herself. I guess it is because it is her dog this time.

She has spent 3 days washing down and cleaning out the pool so we can fold it up and put it away for the winter. I told her to notice how hard she is working to take care of her pool. It makes a difference how you take care of your things when you have to sacrifice and save to buy it. If we had bought that pool for her, I doubt she would be taking such good care of it.

No comments: