Sunday, August 24, 2008

Taken outside Bea's kitchen window


Below is a copy of what I posted on my blog at MySpace. Jeanie told me that you have to sign up for a page to see my photos that I post there. She signed up a while ago to see one of her friends pictures so I accepted her as a friend and she can see my photos. I like to post at MySpace because some of my 'friends' are Jeana, Andrea, Rachel, Jeanie, David, Greg, Jessica, and I even found Ronnie, Frans son on there. Oh, by the way, he is 24, married with 2 kids now. All my 'friends' can see what I posted and I can see everything new on their pages, like blogs, pictures, bullitens and who they have for 'friends'. If you would like, or if you don't know how, I can sign you up and tell you what your password is.


Finally, a moment to sit down. The dishes are done, the animals (2 legged and 4 legged) are fed and the fire is banked. Now I get a moment to myself.
After church this morning we went home and changed out of our "Sunday clothes" and fixed leftovers for lunch then went to the shop. Sis and her friend helped paint signs while I cut out some more. I will post some photos of the signs when I get them varnished. It was really hot today but we made it through. Had Hamburger Helper and a salad for supper. On Sunday evenings we usually share the job of doing the dishes. I am really thankful for the help. Dad does the silverware, I do the glasses, cups and plates and Sis finishes up with the pots and pans. Works great for us.

We decided the drain the pool tonight. It really got too far gone to swim in it anymore. It would have to be drained and refilled to be able to swim anymore this year and we didn't want to do that this late in the year so we'll just put it away for this year. It sure was nice the few times I got to get in it, will be looking forward to putting it up again next year.

No comments: