Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Hello again,Went to dr. blackford this morning ,but first we stopped at good will......not much there that I wanted....soooo ..we went to hardy's for a moca-shake!! yes I know.but it was so hot we needed it yummmmmmmmmm. then to the Dr. and ... he said ARE YOU TAKING YOUR BLOOD PRESSURE MEDICINE?????and I said...yes...and he said ...WELL,YOU KEEP ON TAKING IT !!!!!!!!! and I said...yes sir !!!! Came home and stopped at bob's garage and picked up the other car...........It was sssooooo hot in it that Leon burned his finger turning the key on................... It is 10 after 9 and the tempure is 80. thank you ,Lord, for air conditioners ...I think that word was really spelled tempature.. no temperature. I picked a shopping bag almost full of peppermint tea. anybody want some?

1 comment:

Farm Girl said...

I would love a tall glass of iced pepperment tea right now. We worked our butts off today, cleaning two houses! Now, I'm thirsty!