Thursday, February 10, 2011

It's not that I am ignoring you guys, I so want to comment on your blogs but this crazy phone won't let me. It won't let me get past the crazy word part for some reason. Anyway, Sharon, I want to say that I loved the picture of the red barn, white snow, and blue sky. That's a calendar picture for sure. I wanted to say welcome to Sarah, glad to have you aboard. I wanted to say I sorry, Mommy, when things don't go your way, I know its frustrating. I wanted to say, Wow, to Jeanie, that's a lot of snow! Glad it was at your house and nitrate mine! I wanted to say Hey to Wheeling Grammy, I know you can send pics from your phone to the blog so lets see some of those far away places you go to! I wanted to say to Lois, sorry you are having trouble posting, I will fix that soon and when I do you better go wild. And now I've had my say so I will shut up for a while!

2 comments:

Farm Girl said...

That was quite a speech! Glad to know that you found a way around your phone problem. Nice to hear from you, thanks for the comment about the barn.

mom said...

ruth does this come thru