Tuesday, January 23, 2007



It is 1 in the morning and I don't think I'll even go to bed tonight. Bea went to bed about 7 tonight but has not been asleep yet, I've had to go calm her down a couple times already and I see no sign of sleep. Looks like it will be a long night. The only good thing is that I have my computer to keep be busy while I have to be awake.

I think Terry got our water fixed this morning. I left Sis at home to help him and she said it was fixed. We need to re-plum the who outfit under the house. Seems like as soon as we get one fixed, it busts some where else.

That big German Shepherd is still here at Bea's, living in the basement. He wants up here in the house real bad but since that doesn't go over very well he'll settle for the basement. I put a found dog ad in the paper that will come out Wednesday. I hope it gets a response.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

dear ruth
i did enjoy the pictures especialy the older ones.
love aunt marge