Friday, March 30, 2007


Congratulations girls on your diets or...... new lifestyles. I salute you and wish you luck. I too could stand to loose a few. 50 would be nice but since that is not reasonable, 5 will do for now. I am walking every chance I get and cutting back on food. I don't have a plan to follow, I don't think I could follow one if I did but I am trying something. A perfect day for me is to get up and drink a cup of coffee with Terry while he eats breakfast. When he leaves I go for my 2 mile walk with the dogs. I get back and eat one or two grapefruits. I have developed a taste for grapefruits lately, I love em! About noon I will open a Slimfast and sip on that until about 3pm and sit down and watch Dr. Phil and eat another grapefruit. Then start fixing supper and about 5 or 6 sit down and eat supper. I have accomplished that routine for about 3 or 4 days a week now and I am happy with that. Any day that I can just eat one meal a day I will accept. Since Christmas I have cut out sweets, chips and junk food so something has got to be better then it was. When I was sick for a few days I lost about 3-4 lbs but those pounds usually don't stay gone.
So I say, YOU GO GIRLS! I am feeling your pain.

1 comment:

Jeanie said...

Sure enjoy getting caught up on your posts and looking at the pictures that you post.

Yep, 50 pounds for me too! It sure does creep up on a person!

I don't think I could do the rats...sorry.

A very big HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you both! Hope you all had a nice one.

I'll be sure to pack my fishing pole the next time I come for a visit. Think she would take me fishing with her?