Saturday, March 24, 2007

Happy Birthday to youuuuuu, Happy Birthday to youuuuuuu.......
Here is my new teenager.


She likes her "Letters of Encouragement" scrapbook. She told me several times thank-you for taking the time. I want to thank everybody that contributed, everybody did a great job. Give your self a pat on the back. She will enjoy it for many years.

This is your page, Aunt Marge, thank you for sending the letter. It looks great. I was able to take the small photo you sent and blow it up to a 5x7 and it turned out great. There is a flap that she can lift over the letter then lift the first page to read the second page.
Sharon, I need a picture of you and Sis again. The ones we took didn't work right last time.

Lois helped me with her page, she had some cute little things to add to it. Bless her little heart, she is the one that said she didn't have any thing to write but handed me 6 pages when she was done.
Rachel, you have to show yourself soon, I need a picture of you and Sis together to complete your page. Your page looks good too.
Sarah, you did a good job on your letter. I guess it helps to be the one that was 13 the last. You can still remember what it was like.
Even Kenny had his two cents to say. Thanks again everybody, I believe it was a sucess. There was also 6 or 7 people from church that wrote her an encouraging letter too. The book is pretty full. Anybody that wants to add something is more then welcome, knock your self out.



2 comments:

Yvonne said...

What a wonderful idea for a scrapbook! Happy Birthday to your new teenager!

Anonymous said...

the scrapbook looks good. i think it was a good idea also. you did a good job!
love, aunt marge