Thursday, November 22, 2007

Here is the Master at work. I talked her into making the pie crust for the pumpkin pies. She did a good job too.
Here is the results. That is Terry's birthday card from his mom in the back. I don't usually put the marshmallows on the pie but Terry wanted it that way. It was good too,
Here are the happy campers. I had Mom cook the turkey at Bea's since my oven doesn't work, while I cooked everything else. I took her some of everything when I went to pick up the turkey, so she had dinner too.
We had turkey, dressing, mashed taters, gravy, green beans, cranberry and pumpkin pie with Sparkling Grape Juice.
Nothing left but the cleaning up. Not looking forward to that. I have washed enough dishes today but still have more. The dogs are looking really interested back there.


Terry went under the house again today, looking for the leak but still cannot find anything. He is a bit flustergated with the whole thing. He has been under the house at least half a dozen times, trying to find the leak but says it is dry as a chip under there and he can't hear a thing. Well, now what?


1 comment:

Farm Girl said...

That is a yummy looking pie! You did a nice job, S.B. Wanna come and make me one too? Good job!