Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas everybody!
Here is my Christmas present!

It is a '92 and will seat 5 in the back in individual seats that can be removed. It only cost $500 but it look fine. No bangs, scratches or dents. The inside is clean and in fair condition. It runs fine, at the present anyway. Hey, it will get me to work and back
Sis decorated the tree herself, it is a red and silver or white theme with candy canes and candy cane ribbon. Very pretty. That is not a job I look forward to so I am glad to pass that on to her.
That is Minnie Mouse with Great Grandma Tabby. Minnie is 4 months old now and weighs just 1  1/2 lbs. She is so little that I am so worried she will get hurt. I don't really know how to keep her safe without just keeping her lock up in a cage all the time. That would be a lonely life. I take her to Bea's when I am there for 2 days and I keep her in her side of the pen when I am home but she does get to play with the big dogs some too. Believe it or not, it is the cat that is the roughest on her. I have to smack the cat with the flyswatter when he is making her cry.
Here she is patiently waiting by the tree on Christmas morning.
"What are you doing, Dad? Hurry Up!"
Here he comes with his breakfast doughnut and sausage link and cup of hot chocolate. Notice the beggars on the couch are glad to see him coming too.
 ...and they weren't disappointed.
 
Tickled with her digital camera and game for her Wii.
Can't forget the little guys.
There was just one bone and they had to share it.
Then it was time to fix lunch. Honey glazed ham, dressing, mashed potatoes, gravy, green beans, bisquits, cranberry sauce and a sugar pie. I feel a nap coming on now. Sis has been playing her new game all day but had to quit now so dad can watch the news. It has been a nice, quiet, restful day.
I hope every one had a good Christmas.

1 comment:

Farm Girl said...

Happy to see you have some wheels! Hope it serves you well!

That is one tiny puppy! She sure is cute.

Sounds like you all had a nice relaxing day. SB sure had a huge smile on her face!