Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Remember this place? It was torn down in 2006.
This is a familiar site.
I walked through those doors on the right many, many times.
Inside Montgomery Wards.
This is looking toward the Woolworths store straight ahead. The bathrooms were up those stairs.
Montgomery Wards is on the Right, Zales is straight ahead on the left.
Another shot of the stairs to the bathrooms.

Looking toward Wards from the mall, Woolworths on the left.
This is the Zales store where I bought my first fancy watch and also my class ring.
This is looking inside the Woolworths store, that is checkout lane 1.
Another shot down through the mall.
The Western store at the other end of the mall by Wyatt's.
Make room for progress.
This is the mall we shopped in and I worked at for 6 years, just out of highschool when we lived at the house below. I always wondered about this place, if it was still standing or what. I just looked it up on Google and found these pictures.

No comments: