Sunday, October 30, 2005


It may be just my imagination but I have always thought that Sunday Mornings are much prettier than any other mornings. I can remember thinking about that when I was little. This is one of those beautiful Sunday Mornings. The sun is up, the air is clear and the fall leaves are still blazing with color. Make you glad to be alive! It is about 40 degrees out side so it looks best on the warm side of the window.
I had to manhandle that big outside dog of mine last night and put him inside the back room for the night. He didn't co-operate but I won in the end. The night before he had barked outside my bedroom window ALL NIGHT!. I said to him, I did, "That's the last time, Buddy. You will sleep inside until you remember your manners!" I forsee a struggle every night but I can still pick up 60 lbs and throw it through a doorway.
I felt so sorry for Tabby last night, she seemed so uncomfortable. She is so big that she cannot lay down in any position and be comfortable. There was a lot of grunting and groaning and she seems to whine a little with every breath. I can just imagine her saying, " I'm too old for this kind if shananigans." Well, this will be her last. I think she has earned her rest. She is too big to even get through the doggy door now. She does but she has to get her head through then hook her claws into something and pull her self through the rest of the way. I feel sorry for her and let her out the door now.

1 comment:

Farm Girl said...

I think your little baby is not a baby anymore. Getting to be a young lady!