Monday, October 31, 2005

Why is it so much easier to write here if you know there is someone reading it? Hello? Is there anyone out there? I tell myself that I am just doing this for me and it doesn't matter if anyone else reads it but it is nice to know if you are there or not. I know.... I should comment on more of what you guys write too and I promise, I will.
We made it through the night, I had to get up and take another Ibuprophen about 4am and another at 8am for a sore throat. Terry was complaining about cold chills this morning and Sarah Beth is just complaining but this too shall pass and I'll be glad when it does.
Lois needs a Bible Character Halloween costume for Timmy tonight and we have some I made for the Christmas play at church so I need to go borrow a church key and get some for her to choose from. She is scared to be around us (wise choice) so I will leave them on Mom's porch for her to pick up.

1 comment:

Farm Girl said...

I look for you blog every day. There were weeks with no updates, so I kind of got out of the habit. Love it, when you do write!! Since I can't visit whenever I wish I would like to, I love to see the pictures that your writing creates, and I can 'visit' in spirit. Not the best but I enjoy reading about your day.