Wednesday, September 28, 2005


Good Morning! and a beautiful day it is! It was 55 on my thermometer this morning and the sunshine is beautiful. Will enjoy my 2 mile walk this morning. Our road has been such a perfect place to walk, it is a mile out to the blacktop with hardly any traffic but the neighbor man has started walking too and I am having a hard time avoiding him. He is not dangerous or anything, he is an older man but he hasn't been very friendly in the past and I think my dogs annoy him. He will yell at them occasionally when they come into his yard in passing. I think maybe if I choose to walk a little later in the morning I may not encounter him on the road. That does make me get my mornings started a little later but oh well, what is the rush anyway?
I wish I had more time to read. I found so many good books in that last batch we got from the auction! They are just begging to be read. They are calling out to me, I can hear them. "Read me, Read me, Read Me....." I did pick out one and am really enjoying it. It is by Torey Hayden, you remember her, Sharon? She is or was, a special education teacher and she wrote about her experiences in the classroom with her students. You can't help but love her kids as much as she does after reading her stories.
I let the dogs out this morning and I can't understand it, they bark to be let out, be out 5 minutes then bark to be let in. I think I will just leave them out a while, it is too pretty out there to not be outside.
These puppies are really getting so cute! It is so cute to watch them when they fight with each other. They are not but about 4 inches high but sound so ferocious and act so tough. Really they are just a big ball of love and you can't help but plant a few kisses every time you get near them. The lady that has put a down payment on Alex keeps bugging me to add new pictures to my webpage so I guess I'll have to do that today.
Time to get Sarah Beth out of bed and get this day started. Will chat later.

No comments: