Monday, September 26, 2005

I didn't get anything on Ebay today, I just got my pictures labled, sorted and uploaded so I will be ready to get down to business tomorrow. I opened the doors at the shop and made a whole $2.oo! I am thankful for that though, it is more then I had this morning.
We managed to rig up a diaper for that crazy duck. I am not sure it is working yet because Sarah had a big mess to clean up on her lap a little while ago. She wanted me to clean it up but I said, "No way, Hosea. It's your duck!" We may have to modify that diaper idea.
Terry brought an order of cedar boards that he sawed today to the shop for some guy to pick up tomorrow. They sure smelled good. I sent him home to start a pot of beans and ham while I made a quick trip to Paoli. I made cornbread and fried potatoes when I got home. Now I have to get Sarah started on her chores and clean up the table from supper. We'll chat again later.

1 comment:

Farm Girl said...

Good job!!