Thursday, September 29, 2005


That beautiful morning this morning turned into a rainy night. It is raining now and will get much cooler tonight and tomorrow. It looks like summer is just about over again. Wow, that was quick! I didn't meet my neighbor walking on the road this morning because I left about a half hour later then usual. The dog did run into his yard though, maybe he didn't notice. Got to the shop about 11 this morning. Took the puppies so we could take pictures again. We just let them run in the grass and tried to get some cute shots. They didn't turn out as cute as last time but maybe we'll do a better job next time.
Terry and David showed up about 1, said he broke a part on the sawmill and had to go home and get his book so he could order a replacement and have it come tomorrow. Kinda messed up his day, he was on a roll sawing out cross ties but that came to a screeching halt. Since they were going home, they, or we, loaded up the piano in his truck and brought it to the house. Sarah Beth has neglected her practicing something awful since we had to give back the borrowed piano. She has no excuse now, You go for it, Girl!
I put an ad in this weeks paper for some stuff we have for sale at the shop and I received 3 calls today about the vintage waterfall bedroom set. Terry only had $135.00 on it but I told the callers $150.00. That makes more sense, I think. They are really nice pieces. One lady is going to come tomorrow morning to look at it. That means I have to get my butt in gear and get out there before 11am. Well, an extra 150 this week would make it all worth it.
I was trying so hard to get some more stuff put on ebay today but didn't manage it. I was messing with the puppy photos all day, trying to get them posted to my website and that took me all day. Oh well, there is always tomorrow. Go to the 'Links' on the left and click on My Web Page to see the new puppy photos.

No comments: