Monday, September 26, 2005

well, I'm back. We'll try this again and see how long it lasts. This is almost October and the last time I was here was in February. About all I have to talk about is dogs, ebay and the Shop. So I'll 'jump in with both feet' like you said. We went to the shop today after church. I cleaned off and condensed a table so I could add some craft supplies we got from the last auction. Terry helped me price the stuff (mostly a quarter or .50 ea). I sorted books for a while, about 10 boxes of them we got at a yard sale yesterday. I was looking for things to put on Ebay. I picked out 2 boxes full but I dont know if I have any thing worth any money, we'll just have to put them on and find out. Right now I have a bunch of books on and just 3 of them will bring at least $100.00 but I knew these were good ones. One is about Elvis, one is the history of Kentucky and the other is about the mountain people from Gatlinburg, Tennessee area from around the early 1900's. Interesting stuff.
The puppies are about 5 weeks old now and are starting to eat the big dog food. They are running around the pen with all the big dogs and everybody is getting along pretty good. I tried to block them off from the big dogs and make it so the Mom could get away from them if she wanted to but they kept "breaching the levy" so I just gave up and let them run with the big dogs.
I am having a problem with ear mites and even bought the expensive stuff at the vet ($14.00 a dog) but it didnt help any, they were scratching again within 5 days. My only other alternitive was the stuff you have to put in twice a day for 2 weeks and I am not very good at that. I always forget after about the 3rd day. I will have to do something though, I really hate to see them scratching so. Treating 5 dogs, twice a day for 2 weeks will be quite an accomplishment for me!
Love your blog, Sharon. I check it sometimes 2-3 times a day. Keep it up.

1 comment:

Farm Girl said...

Good job! Keep it up! Just once a week if nothing else. These are fun to do. Post a photo once in a while too! Love it!