Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Lois and Timmy came over to the shop this morning. She brought me a little drop leaf table that needs a lot of work on it and something that looks like them old wooden chicken coops. She brought some stuff to store in our workshop that she needs to work on. Sarah Beth went back with her to play with Timmy while she and Mom canned beans at Ms. Bea's. Lois had to leave them there and go help Kenny work on the bulldozer so when I got done at the shop I had to go pick them up. Mom didn't want keep Timmy at Bea's so I took him to Birdie's where Lois and Kenny were working. He was really upset again, that he didn't get to come home for a sleepover with Sarah Beth. Terry was fixing himself a bowl of leftover beans when I got home so I let him. I had a bowl my self. He wanted to put some macaroni in the beans this time and it tasted really good. I sold $4.00 at the shop today, I sure need to get that sign put up! I need to find me a 4x8 sheet of marina plywood to paint it on.

No comments: