Monday, May 08, 2006

Here he is! He's pit bull lab mix. Looks to be about 4 months old. I checked some pit bull rescue sites but it looks like they have to be neutered before you can even offer them for adoption. I am thinking about putting this picture on my website and seeing if I can get any intrested parties that way. Sis named him Mickey. He has put on quit a bit of weight since we found him. He is a nicer dog too, he was so scary and didn't want to be touched but that has changed since Sis has been around him. I think I know where he came from too. On the way to the shop tonight, in Taswell, we saw a lady with a dog on a leash. It was a female pit bull that looked just like the dog above and she had recently had pups. I am not sure where she lives but it wouldn't have been very far away from where we saw her.

No comments: