Wednesday, May 10, 2006




I traded flowers with that lady and here is what I got. I might have one like the lavender on, I am not sure but I know I don't have the yellow and white one. We mowed grass tonight and I use the trimmer. But only on half of the place, I want to be able to use my arms tomorrow and that trimmer has a thing about making me weak when I use it a while. Funny what summer, and daylight savings time does to you. We didn't come in the house to eat supper tonight until 9pm! I was just commenting to DH about how things are so different in the winter. In Dec. Jan. and Feb. we have supper done by 6 and then sit and watch TV until 11.

1 comment:

Lois said...

How pretty, I may be on your doorstep in a couple years looking for a start. I have a solid bright yellow but not mixed.