Tuesday, May 02, 2006



Okay, I am sitting here waiting for the snap of the mouse trap while at least 2, maybe 3 cute little mice play tag on my kitchen counter amoung the dirty dishes. I have been seeing evidence the last few days so Terry set the trap tonight. It looks like I may need a few more traps. This has got to stop! Waiting.......... waiting.......... hmmm, maybe this is a smarter mouse then I thought. I have officially declared WAR! The ants picked a fight with me last week and I won and I know I will prevail in this crisis! Waiting........... waiting........(but he is soooo cute)

2 comments:

jamie said...

A snake is what you need. Set him loose, and he'll take care of those oh so cute little mice!!!

(course then you'll have a snake on the loose!!)

Farm Girl said...

I found a mouse nest in my bluebird house on Saturday. I thought it was a sparrow nest because it was so messy, but it had a momma (who got away) and 4 1 inch long blind pink babies in it. Taco (our cat) ate them all. Now the bluebirds can have their house back.