Monday, July 24, 2006

Here is how she does it. I ask her why she tried sewing there and like that and she said because she wanted to watch TV while she sewed.



We had to put him in a sock! I am resisting my hardest to not have to hand feed this baby. I don't know what I am doing and don't want to have to spend the time and effort to get it done. The parents can do a much better job then I can. The daddy is the one picking all his feathers off so I tried seperating them and letting Mom do the feeding but it seemed that she was not feeding him enough, Dad had most of that job and couldn't do it while he was seperated so I put them back together and poor baby lost a lot more feathers. Terry suggested the sock and I hope it works. I did keep him in a box with a heat lamp last night and tried to do the feeding this morning but I was not satisfied with how it went so I wrapped him up and put him back in the cage, on the outside of the nest box so I could see what was going on. Dad fed him some but I haven't seen Mom feed him yet. I have to go to the shop today and don't really know what to do. Do I leave him here in the cage with Mom and Dad or take him with and try feeding him? HELP!!!!!

No comments: