Monday, July 17, 2006

Thank you Sharon, for the suprise in the seat of my car today! You are a sweetie. One never knows how the Lord will answer prayer but he always supplies our needs.
Beautiful roses I took this picture at Mom's about a week ago. I didn't notice if it was blooming today at lunch but it sure was pretty last week. Never saw one before that opens yellow and turns to pink.
We seem to be having another bird problem. When I came home tonight and checked on the baby it was missing a few feathers. One of the parents is pulling its feathers out of its head and leaving it red, sore and even a little bloody. I have ask questions on all the bird websites to see what can be done about this. Haven't heard back from them yet. I hope he still has feathers in the morning.

1 comment:

Farm Girl said...

You are more than welcome!! Glad I could help a little.
When is this bald baby going to grow feathers on the rest of its body?