Monday, December 03, 2007



Ahhhhhhhh..... will it ever end???? When will it be over? This is just too much! I looked in our snack cabinet this morning and was shocked. Krispy Kreme dougnuts, chocolate covered cherries, peanut brittle, chocolate covered peanuts, hard Christmas candy, peanuts in the shell, maple nut goodies, 2 big chocolate bars, dry roasted almonds, Little Debbie snack cakes, candy canes......need I go on? Oh, and don't forget the Christmas cookies on the table and the pumpkin pie in the fridge. This has got to stop and I mean before New Years day. But boy, am I going to have fun before it is gone!

1 comment:

Farm Girl said...

Let me at it!!! I'll help you have some fun with it! No, seriously, I can't have it in the house or I WILL eat it! I haven't been very diligent with my new eating or life-style change, but I will 'go for it' again after the holidays. Gotta look good for those size 10 shorts that I wore this summer and can't get into now!