Saturday, December 22, 2007

What has been keeping me busy this week

An older man at Church saw the guitar I made and decided he wanted something. He chose a mule so I made this for him. It is about 12 inches across.

The nurse that comes and gives Bea a bath saw me working on some signs and had to order 2 for her kids. She didn't want them varnished, she is going to use a waterseal on them.


I had one week to make these 8 below and the 2 above. Their name is Trehune and the bible reference is a blessing. She must have a big family. These are 16 inches long and about 7 inches wide. She picked these up today and ordered 2 more for next weekend and is planning another one. She has to do some measuring first.



I am glad these are all done. Maybe I can relax a little now. Well, not until I get the cole slaw made for tomorrow any way.

No comments: