Friday, December 07, 2007

Keeping Busy





Here is the next batch going out tomorrow. Still have at least one more to do.

This lot, plus one more not pictured, should bring $145.00. That is nice around Christmas time. A couple of years ago while we were really low on money, I made me a sign. It says "God Will Provide" and I still read that sign about every day. It is so true.





Yvonne, the icing is just powdered sugar with enough milk to make it spreadable. When I covered the whole cookie I made it a bit thinner and used a paint brush. It did dry pretty hard, except when I was trying to move some and bumped the tray and they landed upsidedown on the floor. Pick em up, blow em off and mention that handy 3 second rule.




Here is a picture for you Sharon, taken Thanksgiving or Christmas of 2004. Maybe it will be a little incentive to put down that chocolate.

1 comment:

Farm Girl said...

Oh my! That is on 'chuffy' lady! She sure ate a lot of chocolate!

You do such nice work on your signs.