Wednesday, December 19, 2007

We had to make a trip to the vet tonight for an emergency C-section. She tried and tried from about 3 pm. At about 7 we decided to call for help. I met the vet at the hospital at 9:30 and we were out of there plus 5 more puppys by 11pm. It seems the first one was turned some how and couldn't get out. We lost that one but Mom and the rest are doing fine. We had her spayed while she was out, I was planning on doing that anyway. I will be staying up for a while tonight just to keep an eye on her after her major surgery.

1 comment:

Jeanie said...

So glad that Sophia and the rest of the puppies are doing fine.

Sounds like Tiny Tim is in good hands. Wish I was there to help though. He sounds like my kind of guy. I have a thing about male runt puppies, I love them! :) You just have to root for the under dog, don't you know. And I think they make the best pets.

I so enjoy my "Welcome" sign and it reminds me of you all everyday.