Monday, December 03, 2007



Sharon, if I don't comment on your posts it's not because I don't want to, It's because I CAN"T!!! I try and try but it just will not open. I have this problem a lot but it usually works eventually but , not today. I was wanting to say thanks for uploading the photos. I do really like the one of Sis and Grandpa. I think I might have taken that one. I did pick up your camera and snap a few. Terry said Grandpa needs a copy of that one to put up in his office. I have been enlarging some of the good photos and makeing at least 5 copies. I give them to Sarah and she is holding them for us until we can have a get together and add all these photos to the albums that I made a couple years ago. You might want to pick out a few good ones and have them made into 5x7s and we will put them in the books one of these days.

No comments: