Sunday, September 23, 2007


For all you gals that have lost weight, here is a question for you. Have you ever gone through your closet, back when you were bigger, and in deciding what to keep and what to save, decided to keep some of your skinny clothes thinking someday I'll get skinny again and be able to wear that? Well, I did keep a favorite blue jean skirt that I haven't been able to wear for at least 5 years or more and guess what? I wore it to church this morning! I have been occasionally getting it out and trying it on and usually couldn't even get it to come together at the waist but tried it on this morning and....... bingo!...... It actually buttoned! Yea Me!!!! I just gotta squeeze something!

3 comments:

Farm Girl said...

I would sure give you a squeeze if I could!
Yes, I saved a few things, but not much, as I didn't want to look at them and wish I could wear them. (I wish I still had them.) Some were brand new, and I'm sure would fit now! It feels wonderful when you can get into something from years ago, doesn't it?

Here's to a big HUG!! Keep up the good work! (and it is work to keep it off, too.)

Yvonne said...

Woo Hoo!!! Congratulations! Oh, and guess what even feels better than that??? When the Jean skirt becomes too big!!!

Rachel said...

I did save some things for years and last Dec I decided I would never loose weight so I got rid of them. Have been kicking myself ever since. My only consolation is that by now some of those things would have been too big, so I guess I'm not too terribly upset.
Good job girl, YOU ARE HEREBY CONSIDERED ONE OF THE ( SKINNY SISTERS). HHHUUUUUUGGG